Instead of waiting until the week before Cyber Monday and working through Thanksgiving, we’ve got a checklist for you. If you’re confused and overwhelmed but you want to increase your revenue, go through these 9 tasks to prepare your business for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Test Your Tech:
- Email Marketing
- Checkout Pages
- Learning Management System
- Integrations (Zaps)
Prepare for Marketing:
- Update your product descriptions
- Create Discount Codes or Bonus Offers
- Create a Cyber Monday Sales Funnel
- Create a Pitch Gift Guide/Collaborate with your peers
- Update Website with relevant popups and sales stickers
We recommend that you upload these into your project management system (Asana or ClickUp). And if possible, delegate what you can to your team so you can focus on showing up.
Want expert support?
For a limited time only, we’re providing full Black Friday launch support. Inquire today.
Save for later! Pin This: